Directional Drilling for Sewage Line Repairs
All sewage lines are eventually going to need to be repaired. Forgoing repairs at the first signs of trouble - such as sewage blockages and backups - can lead to more extensive and costlier damage. At Ironman Directional Drilling we provide directional drilling services in Vernon, Terrace, and surrounding areas for water and sewage lines. By scheduling repairs as soon as they are needed, you can ensure that your sewage lines continue to run smoothly for many years to come. For sewage line repairs on your property in Vernon, Terrace, and surrounding areas, directional drilling has many advantages.
When Are Sewage Line Repairs Needed?
There are many reasons why a sewage line might need repairs. Human activity, plant activity, and natural wear and tear will eventually require that you call in the professionals. Among the most common reasons for sewage line repairs are:
- Damage: Sewage lines can bend, crack, or break when subjected to the forces of a settling foundation, frozen ground, shifting soil, or root penetration.
- Joint Leaks: Many of the same forces which can cause damage to a sewage line can also cause the line joints to come apart and leak.
- Corrosion: Sewage lines may naturally corrode over time, but the corrosion process may also be sped up by the use of certain chemicals.
- Blockages: Sewage line blockages are often caused by a buildup of too many non-degradable objects making their way down the line. They can result from root penetration as well.
- Line Sinking: As the ground settles, a sewage line may sink lower in some areas than in others, causing the line to lose its grade and accumulate water.
The Benefits of Trenchless Sewage Line Repairs
Many people assume that sewage line repair work requires destructive and messy excavations, but this does not have to be the case. With directional drilling, your property will be left almost entirely untouched. Rather than having to dig down to the damaged sewage line, directional drilling experts will dig two small access holes at either end of the section of line which needs to be repaired. A new section of pipe is pulled into place, while the damaged section is simultaneously removed.
The state-of-the-art technology used for directional drilling eliminates the need to dig up sidewalks and destroy landscaping. You don't have to worry about your property turning into a construction zone or about the repair process taking a long time. A minimally invasive technique, directional drilling will have your sewage line repaired in no time.
Directional Drilling Services in Vernon, Terrace, and Surrounding Areas
Repairing a sewage line is not a DIY project, as unskilled work can have disastrous and pricey consequences. At Ironman Directional Drilling we have been providing a variety of directional drilling services in Terrace, Vernon, and surrounding areas since 1999. We have the necessary skills and experience to perform trenchless sewage line repairs for residential, commercial, and industrial clients. If you're in need of directional drilling services in Vernon, Terrace, or surrounding areas, just contact Ironman Directional Drilling today.